Pre-order .love-domains now
love is a generic Top Level Domain (gTLD). With the introduction of the new gTLDs there will be an almost indefinite number added to the common known domains like ".com", ".org", ".net." and ".biz". Registered companies and organization are able to apply for their own gTLD in any language worldwide, for instance with the company’s name.
For the introduction of the .love-domain ending through ICANN the following companies and organisation applied:
- Sierra Registry Limited (http://www.famousfourmedia.com)
- Richemont DNS Inc. (http://www.richemont.com)
- Hidden Cypress, LLC
- Charleston Road Registry Inc.
- Uniregistry, Corp. (http://www.uniregistry.com)
- Merchant Law Group LLP
- Top Level Domain Holdings Limited (http://www.tldh.org)
The release of the success of the applications for these domain endings is expected in November 2012.